Sunday, April 28, 2013

Reflecting on Learning

Hope for Early Childhood Education

My hope as an early childhood educator is to provide the best learning experience for all children.  My goal is to estabish effective relationships with families to better understand their needs and the needs of children.  I plan to teach anti-bias education, and to act as an advocate for all children.  I believe that children need to understand and embrace diversity.  Therefore, I will apply what I have learned in this course to improve the quality of my classroom.

Personal Thanks


I would like to thank every one of my fellow scholars for contributing to my blog. I wish you the best in your future courses and your goals as early childhood educators.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debra,
    My name is Robbie Hurt. I will be corresponding with you in the Captone Class.

    ReplyDelete