Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Time Well Spent

At least three deeply felt learnings from this program

I have learned three important things in this class, which include leadership, how to develop a community of practice, and how to respond to a challenge.  I learned that leadership is an important part of responding to a challenge.  A leader must be able to direct the community of practice and address unexpected consequences of challenge goals.  I also learned how to develop a community of practice using people and power agents in the community.  I further realize the importance of being a social change agent and an advocate for children in early childhood education.  These three important lessons helped me to develop a solid response to a problem and challenge within my own community.

At least one long-term goal

My long-term goal is to become an administrator at the local Head Start center in Indianola.  I believe that I can create more change in an administrative position.

A farewell message to your Instructor and colleagues

I would like to thank the instructor and my colleagues for their continued support and feedback throughout the course.  I have enjoyed working with everyone.  I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and goals.  I bid you all a fond farewell and I hope to work with you in the future.  Thank you.  Debra Morgan.

Images that reflect my experience




Contact Information

Debra Morgan
Email: debra.morgan@waldenu.edu

3 comments:

  1. Debra,
    Enjoyed your blog, I believe that you will reach your goal of becoming an administrator of a Head Start. I will miss all the discussion, blogs and sharing. The best of blessings as you face the future. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Debra,

    I did too learn how important is a community of practice when working on the attainment of a goal. One person can have great ideas, but working with a community, we all can make those great ideas come true.

    Thank you Debra for sharing your wisdom and for your support throughout this and previous courses. Wishing you the best in future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or what'sapp him on +2347081986098.. God Bless you Sir.

    ReplyDelete